Roughly 1% of this country suits up every day and is willing to defend and pay the ultimate sacrifice for the other 99%, reminding us all that Freedom Isn’t Free. Since 2007, the Folds of Honor Foundation has carried forth a singular, noble mission: To provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members. Our motto says it best: Honor Their Sacrifice. Educate Their Legacy.
Since 2016, FOH has made a commitment to starting “chapters” across the U.S. to help drive awareness and fundraising at a local level. Despite being the #2 state on FOH’s annual fundraising list ($1.38M raised in 2018, funding 317 scholarships), NC did not have any chapters, meaning the money raised here was not earmarked for NC families. Beginning in January 2019, we are standing up a chapter to support Central & Eastern NC (Chapel Hill to Wilmington). FOH has a commitment to NC, thanks to its high military population/service. Our goal is to double the funding and scholarship numbers by 2022 by raising awareness and fundraising, so that ALL qualified applicants in NC can be awarded scholarships. We’d love to have your help!